4 bedroom detached house for saleHoneypot Lane, Edenbridge, Kent
- NEWLY CONSTRUCTED & READY TO VIEW
- Conveniently located for transport links, amenities and schooling
- Light and bright accommodation
- 3 reception rooms
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (1 en suite)
- Generous private parking
- Gardens approaching 0.26 of an acre
** SOLD BY JACKSON-STOPS ** A brand new development of an executive four bedroom light and bright family home from Chartwell, surrounded by and backing vibrant countryside.
The property features a spacious ground floor with the ideal blend of both open plan and separate living spaces, such as the kitchen/breakfast room and the private study. The generous living room enjoys a built in fireplace for those cosy nights in and bi-fold doors leading out to the garden. On the top floor, the four spacious bedrooms each benefit from large windows that flood the room with light, giving The Farriers a fresh and bright ambience. Square footage 1957 sq ft.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46073307.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OXT160212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Oxted - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.