2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouthfield Crescent, Norton, Stockton On Tees
- Two (Originally Three) Bedroom Family Home
- Master Bedroom With Dressing Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Extended Breakfast Kitchen
- South-Facing Highly Private Rear Garden
- Remodelled Family Bathroom with Walk-In Shower Cubicle
- Off-Road Parking
- Short Distance From Norton High Street
Originally built as a three bedroom family home, this surprisingly spacious and meticulously maintained accommodation provides indulgently-proportioned living space with the further advantage of a sunny south-facing rear garden ensuring optimum year-round enjoyment. Attractively positioned within a popular family location within a short stroll of essential amenities and Norton's thriving High Street, in brief, this uniquely remodelled accommodation comprises; Entrance Hallway with stairs to the first floor, Living Room with feature bay window, focal cast iron fireplace and double doors leading through to the separate Dining Room with a further cast iron fireplace and rear aspect French doors providing an abundance of natural light and creating an enviable open-plan aspect; perfect for entertaining family and guests and leading further through to the extended modern Breakfast Kitchen with stainless steel cookware and further French doors opening out to the rear garden. To the first floor, from a central Landing, an adapted layout now provides a generous Family Bathroom with a traditional white suite and separate walk-in shower cubicle, Master Bedroom with double doors opening through to an indulgently-spaced Dressing Room (previously Bedroom Two) and a separate box third Bedroom. Externally, gated off-road parking is provided to the front whilst to the rear; a highly-private and generously-proportioned garden provides a thoughtfully planned outside space with shed and optional playhouse creating the perfect family retreat for outdoor enjoyment. MUST BE VIEWED
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46075776.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR160207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.