2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLaughton Road, Thurcroft, ROTHERHAM
- Detached two bedroom bungalow
- Enjoying a desirable corner plot with potential to extend
- Gardens to Front, Rear & Side
- Detached garage
- No upward chain
FIXED PRICE £225,000 Standing in a generous CORNER PLOT approximately 1/3 of an acre with POTENTIAL TO EXTEND FURTHER is this two bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW with detached double GARAGE.
Enjoying an enviable corner plot is this two bedroom detached bungalow warranting a full inspection to appreciate the sizeable accommodation provided. Requiring some cosmetic upgrading yet offering great potential to further extend. Accommodation comprises Entrance hallway, L shaped lounge/dining room, kitchen, spacious conservatory, two double bedrooms, shower room with double enclosure. Lawned gardens to two sides, ample driveway parking and double garage. The bungalow is conveniently located close to Thurcroft village which hosts a variety of shops and amenities together with transport links. Access to major motorway connections are a short drive away allowing for commuting to Sheffield, Rotherham, Worksop and Doncaster.
Having an inviting hallway with front facing double glazed entrance door. two storage cupboard one housing the boiler and two hot air vents.
Lounge 13' 9" into recess x 17' 11" ( 4.19m into recess x 5.46m )
Having front and side facing double glazed windows, wooden flooring, beamed ceiling and feature fire place with brick hearth and inset living flame gas fire, hot air vents and archway through to...
Dining Room 10' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.67m )
Side facing double glazed window, hot air vent and wooden flooring.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.00m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktop space over, incorporating a sink and drainer with tiles splash backs, space for a fridge, electric oven with gas hob and plumbing for a washing machine. Having a rear facing double glazed window, rear facing double glazed door into conservatory and hot air vents.
Conservatory 8' 3" x 16' ( 2.51m x 4.88m )
UPVC construction, rear and side facing double glazed windows and rear facing double glazed door.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.61m )
Front facing double glazed window and hot air vent.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.02m )
Rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and hot air vent.
Having a double shower enclosure with electric shower, wc, wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, fully tiled walls and rear facing double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
Enjoying a corner plot with beautifully maintained front and side lawned garden with planted borders, The rear of the property offers a further garden which is low maintenance, paved with planted borders and garden shed.
Having power and light, plumbing, wooden doors to front and side courtesy door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46097760.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT104008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.