2 bedroom terraced house for saleBramham Road, Cantley, Doncaster
- Mid terrace property
- Two bedrooms
- Spacious room sizes
- Ideal starter home
- Popular location
- Chain free
Guide Price £90,000 - £100,000 - A fantastic opportunity to get on the property ladder in Cantley. Offering a kitchen/diner and a generous rear garden. No chain.
Has a central heating radiator. Access to the lounge and kitchen/diner.
Lounge 16' 2" x 10' 7" ( 4.93m x 3.23m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, two central heating radiators, gas fire with feature surround and french doors open through to the garden.
Kitchen/ Diner 15' 10" x 13' 8" ( 4.83m x 4.17m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the built in stainless steel sink, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer and gas hob/oven with extractor fan over. There is partial wall tiling and tiled flooring. Access to the hall and garden.
First Floor Landing
Has a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 11' 1" max ( 4.85m x 3.38m max )
Has front and rear facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard. Access to the loft.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 12' 11" into recess ( 3.00m x 3.94m into recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has rear facing double glazed window and chrome towel rail. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with shower over. There is full wall tiling and laminate flooring.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with decking area, mature shrubs and french doors opening through to the lounge. Access to the kitchen/diner.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46097826.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.