3 bedroom detached house for saleStayers Road, Bessacarr, Doncaster
- Guide Price £210,000 - £220,000
- Perfect Family Home
- Twin Aspect Style Lounge, Dining Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite, Family Bathroom
- Front and Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking, Garage
Guide Price £210,000 - £220,000 This recently constructed modern three bedroomed detached home features a spacious lounge with French doors opening onto the rear garden and a stylish open plan kitchen. Off road parking is available.
Has a front facing sealed unit door. There is an understairs storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Has a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin with splashback tiling. There is a central heating radiator.
Lounge 18' 5" x 10' 3" ( 5.61m x 3.12m )
A good sized lounge with front facing double glazed window and French double glazed doors which give access to the rear garden. There is a central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 18' 5" x 9' 4" ( 5.61m x 2.84m )
With front facing double glazed window and rear facing French doors opening onto the garden. Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps. There is complimentary tiling, a gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood above, electric oven, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. The gas central heating boiler in concealed within a storage cupboard. There is a central heating radiator and recess downlights to the ceiling.
First Floor Landing
With rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 18' 5" max x 10' 5" max ( 5.61m max x 3.18m max )
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. A door gives access to the en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Has a front facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of low level WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle with shower. There is partial tiling to the walls and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.57m )
With double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 7" ( 2.82m x 2.31m )
With double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a front facing double glazed window. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath with shower over. There is partial tiling to the walls and extractor fan.
To the front of the property is a small lawned forecourt. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden. There is off road parking which leads to the garage.
Has up and over door, light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46097832.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.