3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleButtermere Crescent, Lakeside, DONCASTER
- Three storey end terrace property
- Three bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Modern kitchen/diner
- Spacious room sizes
- Ideal family home
Guide Price £190,000-£200,000 A fantastic spacious family home located on a modern residential estate in the sought after area of Lakeside. Offered to the market to a high specification and no vendor chain.
Located on a modern resdiential development in the sought after area of Lakeside is this well presented and spacious three bedroom, three storey end terrace property. The property is an ideal family home and presented to a high specification.
Has a central heating radiator and built in understairs storage cupboard. Access to the WC and kitchen/diner.
Has a central heating radiator. Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring.
Lounge 10' 10" x 15' 5" ( 3.30m x 4.70m )
Has a central heating radiator and french doors which lead to a juliet balcony.
Kitchen/ Diner 14' 6" x 15' 5" ( 4.42m x 4.70m )
Has a central heating radiator . Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink and gas hob/oven with extractor fan. There is lino flooring. There are french doors to the rear and there is access to the entrance hall.
First Floor Landing
Access to the bedrooms.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 13' 7" to wardrobes ( 3.25m x 4.14m to wardrobes )
Has two rear facing double glazed windows, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Has two side facing double glazed windows, towel rail and extractor fan. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" into recess x 15' 5" ( 3.68m into recess x 4.70m )
Has two front facing double glazed windows and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" into recess x 15' 6" ( 3.30m into recess x 4.72m )
Has two front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle, panelled bath and extractor fan. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with mature shrubs and off road parking which leads to the garage. Access to the rear. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with paved area. There are french doors opening into the kitchen/diner. Access to the street.
Garage 18' 10" x 8' 8" ( 5.74m x 2.64m )
Has power, light and up and over doors. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the plumbing for a washing machine. Access to the entrance hall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46097844.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.