2 bedroom park home for saleStation Road, Adwick-Le-Street, Doncaster
- Guide Price £50,000 - £60,000
- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Front, Side and Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking
- No Chain
Guide Price £50,000 - £60,000 Tastefully refurbished residential park home with private parking on this sought after site. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Has a side facing sealed unit door, laminate flooring, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Lounge 9' 9" x 10' 5" ( 2.97m x 3.18m )
Has front and side facing double glazed windows, electric feature fireplace and coving to the ceiling.
Has two side facing double glazed windows. Newly fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is complimentary tiling, gas cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, cupboard housing the boiler and radiator.
Bedroom One 8' 3" x 7' 4" ( 2.51m x 2.24m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 4" x 6' ( 2.24m x 1.83m )
Has a side facing double glazed window and radiator.
Newly fitted white bathroom suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and bath with shower over. There is a side facing obscured double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway and lawned area. There is a lawned garden to the side and rear with mature shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.