3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, Dunsville, Doncaster
- Semi- detached
- Open aspect views to the rear
- Popular location
- Good sized rooms
- Detached Garage
- £140,000-£150,000 Guide Price
A great opportunity to purchase this well positioned three bedroom semi detached house. With open aspect views to the rear and good sized rooms this really is the ideal family home. Close to local amenities and great transport links. This property needs to be viewed!
A great opportunity to purchase this well positioned three bedroom semi detached house. With open aspect views to the rear and good sized rooms this really is the ideal family home. Call today to arrange your viewing so you will not be disappointed and miss out.
Lounge 13' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.68m )
With front facing single glazed window, radiator, coving to ceiling and dado rail. Gas fire with carved fire place and wall lights.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.63m )
With laminate flooring and side facing window. Double glazed patio doors to the rear. Carved fire surround. Coving to ceiling. Built in storage cupboards and side facing door.
Kitchen 13' 1" Under stairs x 10' ( 3.99m Under stairs x 3.05m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces. Asterite one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, splash back tiling. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiling to the floor, coving to ceiling. Door to the side of the property and stairs leading to the first floor.
With loft access, coving to ceiling, dado rail and storage over bulk head. Cupboard with combination central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 10" to front of wardrobes x 10' 5" ( 3.61m to front of wardrobes x 3.18m )
Double room with front facing double glazed window, radiator. Built in wardrobes, coving to ceiling and dado rail.
Bedroom Two 8' x 12' 1" ( 2.44m x 3.68m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobes. Coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 7' x 8' ( 2.13m x 2.44m )
Side facing double glazed window and radiator. Coving to ceiling.
Wash hand basin, bath with Power shower over, W/C.
Ladder rail radiator, tiled walls and floors where visible. Double glazed obscured side facing window.
Double gates to rear. Open plan lawned area with drive way and shrub borders.
A Large lawned garden with apple tree and views over fields.
With side facing door, power and lighting and up and over garage door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46098819.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.