4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWesthill Road, Torquay
- Viewing Advised
- 3 Bed house with 1 Bed Annexe
- Rear Garden & Off Road Parking
- Estimated Rental Value Of £1250
- Parking to the rear
Offered for sale with no onward chain is this rare opportunity. The property boasts a three bedroom family home with an annexe. the plot has front and rear gardens with rear access to parking.
Offered for sale with no onward chain is this rare opportunity. The property boasts a three bedroom family home with an annexe. The annexe has been recently built and has a bedroom, bathroom and lounge kitchenette, the plot has front and rear gardens with rear access to parking.
Double glazed door to the front. Tiled flooring.
Double glazed door to the front. Window to the front.
Wash hand basin unit. Low level WC. Extractor fan.
Lounge 12' x 11' 10" Max ( 3.66m x 3.61m Max )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Picture rail. Built in cupboards.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 6' 5" Min ( 4.52m x 1.96m Min )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base mounted units, roll edge work surface over. Double glazed windows to the rear and side. 1 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Electric cooker point. Plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. Fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler. Radiator. Tiling. Double glazed door to the rear.
Stairs from the entrance hall. Double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 9' ( 3.71m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' Min x 8' 11" ( 3.66m Min x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 7' ( 2.57m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the front.
Double glazed window to the rear. Bath. Wash hand basin unit. Low level WC. Part tiling. Loft access.
Annexe consists of:
Bedroom 12' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.91m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the side. Bath. Low level WC. Wash hand basin unit. Radiator. Part tiled.
Lounge/kitchen 20' 7" x 11' 10" ( 6.27m x 3.61m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base mounted units, roll edge work surface over, Double glazed door to the rear. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Electric oven and hob. plumbing for a washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Steps from path.
Lawn area with access to driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46099500.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TQY306979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.