6 bedroom detached house for saleAuckland Road West, Southsea
Offers in Region of
- Six bedroom detached seaside home.
- Decorated to a high standard throughout.
- Family bathroom with underfloor heating.
- Six double bedrooms, two of those with en-suites.
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and high-gloss soft close units.
- Separate utility room and additional cloackroom.
- Stones throw from the seafront.
- Driveway and garage.
This family home has been innovatively refurbished to create a contemporary but practical family home. With ample parking in the form of a driveway and garage this property further benefits from en-suites to two of the six double bedrooms, as well as three large receptions areas on the ground floor.
Simply stunning; 'The White House' is a six bedroom detached property only a few hundred yards away from the seafront, esplanade and all of the amenities Palmerston Road has to offer. This family home has been innovatively refurbished to create a contemporary but practical family home. With ample parking in the form of a driveway and garage this property further benefits from en-suites to two of the six double bedrooms, as well as three large receptions areas on the ground floor - one of those being a 28ft open plan kitchen-diner which is the heart of the home, with tri-folding doors on to the rear garden which has an eight person hot tub and Sony sound surround system. Set over three floors, this property gives a growing family all of the space they need in a dream home by the sea. The finishing touches the owners have made include underfloor heating in the kitchens and bathrooms, a Stovak central woodburner and Quartz work surfaces in the kitchen; but they have also managed to retain many original and period features, meaning despite the modern decor it still has plenty of character.
Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights and coving, single glazed door to front elevation, large turning staircase to first floor, under stairs cupboard with stairs down to the basement, radiator, doors to:
Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights, smooth walls tiled to principle areas, WC, wash hand basin, fitted wardrobes conveniently providing hat coat and shoe storage, hardwood flooring.
Living Room 14' 4" plus bay x 13' ( 4.37m plus bay x 3.96m )
Smooth plastered ceiling with ceiling rose and original coving, smooth plastered walls, double glazed bay window in a period sash style with wooden shutters, wall mounted lights, period feature fireplace, renewed to be used as a gas fire, radiator, hardwood flooring
2nd Reception Room 14' 5" x 14' 4" plus bay ( 4.39m x 4.37m plus bay )
Smooth plastered ceiling with ceiling rose and coving, smooth plastered walls, double glazed bay sash window, gas fireplace, radiator, hardwood flooring
Kitchen/ Diner 28' 2" max x 22' 5" max ( 8.59m max x 6.83m max )
Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights, pitched glass skylight, smooth plastered walls, double glazed sash window style properties to rear elevation, double glazed tri-folding doors to garden, fitted kitchen with a range of high gloss, soft close wall and base units, roll edge quartz work surfaces, stunning Stovak wood burner with duplex air system with the potential to heat the house and water with heat exchange, integrated electric hob with extractor fan, integrated double electric oven, integrated dishwasher, inset stainless steel sink, integrated refrigerated wine cooler, large kitchen island and breakfast bar with quartz work surfaces, with cupboards under counter, USB points and integrated multiple plug socket power supply, kitchen area opens to large open plan family space, radiators, underfloor heating, tiled flooring, door to:
Utility Room 12' 2" x 5' 7" ( 3.71m x 1.70m )
Smooth plastered ceiling with Velux skylight, high gloss wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces with plumbing and power underneath for the washing machine and tumble dryer, single glazed wooden door opening to driveway, double glazed door to:
1st Floor Landing
Turning staircase from ground floor, smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights and coving, smooth plastered walls, stairs to the second floor, hardwood flooring, door to:
Bedroom 1 15' plus bay x 12' 9" ( 4.57m plus bay x 3.89m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed bay sash window to front elevation, radiator, hardwood flooring, door to:
Bedroom 2 12' 1" plus bay x 10' 6" plus recess ( 3.68m plus bay x 3.20m plus recess )
Smooth plastered ceiling with spots, smooth plastered walls, bay sash window to rear elevation with secondary glazing, fitted wardrobes, radiator, hardwood flooring. Door to; En-suite
Bedroom 4 12' 3" max x 9' max ( 3.73m max x 2.74m max )
Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights, smooth plastered walls, fitted wardrobes, double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, hardwood flooring
Bedroom 3 14' 6" max x 12' 9" max ( 4.42m max x 3.89m max )
Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights, smooth walls, double glazed sash bay window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator, hardwood flooring
Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights, tiled walls, sash window to rear elevation, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, shaver point, extractor fan, tiled floor, with underfloor heating
Family Bathroom 14' 2" x 6' 4" plus recess ( 4.32m x 1.93m plus recess )
Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights, tiled walls, two sash windows with secondary glazing to the rear elevation, 'His & Hers' matching vanity sinks with storage under and wall mounted vanity mirror cupboards, WC, free standing roll edge bath, heated towel rail, tiled floor with underfloor heating.
Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights, tiled walls, double shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor
Second Floor Landing
Smooth plastered ceiling with Velux skylight, smooth plastered walls, stair case from first floor, hardwood flooring. Doors to; Bedroom 6
Bedroom 6 17' 9" max x 11' 2" max ( 5.41m max x 3.40m max )
Restricted head height, smooth plastered ceiling with two Velux skylights, smooth plastered walls, feature fireplace, radiator, doors to storage within loft eves, hardwood flooring
Bedroom 5 17' 3" max x 12' max ( 5.26m max x 3.66m max )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, door to storage within loft eves, hardwood flooring
To the front, there is a dropped kerb to provide off road parking on the paved drive way
Wall enclosed, decked garden with mature tree, wooden seating area perfect for parties and BBQ's with LED garden lighting, heated eight person Jacuzzi hot tub, access from the utility room and kitchen/diner, door to garage.
We have been advised by the vendor that there is a large basement, (approx.. 24ft x 8ft) which subject to the necessary permissions could form another room, games room, office space or cinema room
Double glazed door and windows from garden, up and over door with vehicular access from Ashby Place.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46100106.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.