4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDukes Avenue, Finchley, London, N3
- PLENTY OF WOW FACTOR!
- A double fronted semi-detached house
- Reception hallway
- Two reception rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Front driveway & landscaped rear garden
- Purpose built gymnasium & sauna
A beautifully presented and well maintained double fronted semi-detached family home set in one of the prime turnings in Finchley, ideally located for Victoria Park, local schools, shopping facilities and transport links, including Finchley Central underground. The property comprises of a delightful wide entrance hallway, downstairs wc and through-lounge leading to modern fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room. To the first floor there is a wet room, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom, bedroom 3 with dressing room area and bedroom 4 (currently being used as a walk-in dressing room). The property has further been extended into the loft, gaining an additional spacious bedroom. The exterior comprises of front driveway, landscaped rear garden with a purpose built gymnasium with sauna. An Internal viewing is highly recommended!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46177902.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FIN160925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.