2 bedroom flat for saleArgosy Avenue, Blackpool
Withdrawn from Market
- A Two Bedroom Second Floor Apartment
- Double Glazed And Gas Central Heated
- Modern Kitchen And Bathroom Suite
- En suite Master Bedroom
- Off Road Parking
- Ideal First Time Buy Opportunity
- NO CHAIN, Viewing Recommended
ENTRANCE HALL On entrance to the property there is an intercom system with communal entrance. Stairs leading to first and second floors. Door to rear communal garden.
HALLWAY Generous size hallway with two storage cupboards and doors to all rooms.
LOUNGE 12' 1" x 11' 1" (3.68m x 3.38m) A nice size living area with two double glazed windows to front elevation. Spotlights to ceiling. Television point. Fitted carpet.
KITCHEN 12' 7" x 12' 1" (3.84m x 3.68m) A modern kitchen consisting of matching wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces. Stainless steel sink. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for a tumble dryer. Space for fridge freezer. Built in oven with four ring electric hob and overhead extractor. Boiler located on wall. Spotlights to ceiling. Two double glazed windows to rear elevation. Space for dining table and chairs.
BEDROOM ONE 15' 0" x 10' 2" (4.57m x 3.1m) A double glazed window to rear elevation over looking playing fields. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Door to en-suite. Glass shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Toilet. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 1" x 8' 4" (3.07m x 2.54m) A double glazed window to front elevation. Fitted carpet.
BATHROOM 8' 1" x 6' 0" (2.46m x 1.83m) A white three piece bathroom suite comprising of a panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Toilet. Part tiled walls. A double glazed window to side elevation.
EXTERNALLY To the rear and front there are low maintenance communal gardens. Off road parking to the front.
*** A BRILLIANT OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE THAT FIRST STEP ON THE PROPERTY LADDER. CALL 01253 406111 TO BOOK YOUR ACCOMPANIED VIEWING ***
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46182879.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100331006144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool, Highfield Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.