3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Street, Dennington
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Family House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Requires Modernisation & Updating
- Solar Panels
- No Onward Chain
Situated in the popular and picturesque village of Dennington is this three bedroom detached family house, the property offers off road parking and a conservatory and benefits from oil fired central heating and solar panels. The property requires some modernisation and updating. No chain.
Front aspect door and window, tiled floor and door to;
Stairs to 1st floor, carpet, radiator and doors to;
Lounge 17' 4" x 10' 4" ( 5.28m x 3.15m )
Front aspect double glazed window, rear aspect double doors to conservatory, carpet and fireplace with multi-fuel stove.
Conservatory 13' x 9' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.00m )
Rear aspect double glazed double doors, rear and side aspect double glazed windows and carpet.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.43m x 2.90m )
Rear and side aspect double glazed windows, tiled flooring, wall and base mounted units, work surface with stainless steel sink & drainer, tiled splash backs, integral electric oven and electric hob, space for dish washer, door to;
Utility Area 8' 2" x 3' 1" ( 2.49m x 0.94m )
Tiled floor, space for washing machine, Velux window, door to;
Rear aspect window, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin and tiled flooring.
The landing provides a generous space offering a study area, carpet radiator and doors to;
Master Bedroom 16' 5" x 11' 5" ( 5.00m x 3.48m )
Front and side aspect double glazed windows, carpet, a range of built in wardrobes and airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 7' 3" excluding door recess ( 3.07m x 2.21m excluding door recess )
Side and front aspect double glazed windows, carpet and radiator.
Side aspect double glazed window, panelled bath with tiled sorround, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin and part tiled walls, carpet and recessed spot lights.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 7' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.16m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
The property is appraoched via a concrete driveway providing off road parking and a lawned garden area and a good natural screening provided by mature hedging. To the rear the fully enclosed garden is largely laid to lawned, patio area and garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46221105.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLH102502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.