3 bedroom house for saleAbdale Road, Shepherds Bush, London, W12 7EU
- CHAIN FREE
- Three double bedroom family home
- En-suite to loft bedroom
- Kitchen extension to the rear
- Period Victorian features
- Good decorative order throughout
- Catchment for St. Stephen's CE School
- Walking distance to Underground Stations
A well presented, Victorian style, family home fusing contemporary and period design. The ground floor comprises of a through reception room with an attractive fire place and original suspended wood floors. The modern fitted kitchen, with under floor heating and vibrant splash back, fit well to bring period and contemporary design together. There are large double doors leading onto the East-facing patio area.
On the first floor, there is a large tiled family bathroom with separate shower cubicle and two double bedrooms. Finally, the loft space has been converted to create an exceptionally bright and spacious master bedroom, with en-suite and shower. There is additional eaves storage for larger items.
This is a perfect family home due to large living space, bedroom sizes, multiple bathrooms, and being located on a sought after residential street in the centre of Shepherds Bush. Due to location, the house also falls into the catchment area of the sought after St. Stephens CE School Primary school.
Abdale Road is a prime residential road within Central Shepherds Bush, offering ultra convenience for all the shops and restaurants on Uxbridge Road and the Westfield shopping centre. The location is extremely well served transport wise with the Hammersmith and City and Central Line tubes, Shepherds Bush Overground station and numerous bus routes in to Central London. For recreational use the lovely Hammersmith Park is only a short walk away on the adjacent street.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 274695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jorgensen Turner, Shepherds Bush and Hammersmith Branch - Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.