7 bedroom detached house for saleBrinsdale Road, London, NW4
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED NEW HOME
- ACCOMMODATION EXTENDING TO 3,862 SQ. FT.
- EIGHT BEDROOMS (FIVE EN-SUITE)
- TWO SPACIOUS LIVING ROOMS
- TWO SEPARATE BATHROOMS
- TWO WALK-IN WARDROBES
- LANDSCAPED SOUTHFACING GARDEN
We are delighted to offer this exceptionally stunning newly built, interior designed home situated on a quiet cul-de-sac set in the heart of Hendon. This detached house comprises of a dining room, spacious living room with "Bi-Folding" doors leading out onto a beautifully landscaped garden with water features, adding a lovely elegant touch. There is a fully fitted integrated "Leicht" kitchen leading onto a smartly designed utility room, seven double bedrooms (four with en-suite bathrooms), two further family bathrooms, guest W.C together with a front annex room comprising of an en-suite shower room, kitchenette and its own entrance.
This house has been finished to an exceptional standard, which also includes features such as: front garden water feature, entry phone system and a driveway with parking for up to four cars.
Brinsdale Road is located within close walking distance of the many schools, shops, restaurants and local transport links.
The property is offered chain free. Freehold.
Viewing is highly recommended
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-46264950.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEN160978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Hendon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.