6 bedroom detached house for saleCroxby Road, Beelsby DN37
- Built in 1935 under architect supervision
- Approximately 6 acres including formal gardens and paddock
- Six reception rooms
- Six bedrooms
- En-suite & family bathroom
- Triple garage and outbuildings
- Immediate vacant possession
- EPC Rating "E"
Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire is pleased to bring this spacious accommodation offering six reception rooms, a living kitchen together with six bedrooms, one of which includes en-suite facilities and a family bathroom. The flexible living accommodation can be adopted for a large family, a family where the parents work from home or a family with dependant relatives.The Thatches which is surrounded by rolling Wolds countryside is conveniently located for a wide range of amenities.
This individual family home was built in 1935 under architect supervision. The property stands in grounds which approach six acres in area and comprise of formal gardens and a potential paddock. The property occupies a truly rural location surrounded by open farmland with views over the rolling Wolds countryside. This individual dwelling offers particularly spacious accommodation built around the sun with the majority of rooms overlooking the gardens and having a southerly aspect.
The centre of Grimsby is approximately fifteen minutes drive, the coastal area of Cleethorpes is within easy reach and Beesby is within the catchment area for Caistor Grammar School. The market town of Louth is approximately fourteen miles, Humberside Airport is within easy reach and the A18 and Humber Bridge give easy access to East Yorkshire. For the family requiring a truly individual home in large mature gardens affording a great deal of privacy, an early inspection is a must.
IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46269825.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2419190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.