2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFlavells Lane, Lower Gornal
- 2 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- BUILT IN 2013
- CONVENIENT FOR LOCAL AMENITIES
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- COVERED PATIO AREA AND ARTIFICIAL TURF
- GOOD SIZE BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY
- WELL WORTH VIEWING
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
This 2 Bedroom Detached Bungalow was originally built in 2013 and provides well presented accommodation benefiting from gas central heating and UPVC double glazed windows. Flavells Lane links Cinder Road and Brookbank Road, close to Himley Road and convenient for amenities in Gornal. The Bungalow would ideally suit a single person or couple looking to downsize and is available immediately with NO UPWARD CHAIN. Briefly comprising: L Shaped Hall, Through Lounge with rear doors, Kitchen with oven & hob, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom with white suite, Low maintenance Rear Garden with covered patio area and artificial turf and good size Block Paved Driveway to front. OVERALL, AN INDIVIDUAL BUNGALOW WELL WORTH VIEWING. EPC - C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46279956.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7420905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Lee Shaw Partnership, Kingswinford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.