4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Road, Broxbourne
- Extended 4 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- 25' 6 x 18'4 Lounge Diner
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Spacious Family Bathroom
- West Facing Rear Garden
- Summer House/Home Office With Power & Broadband
- Parking And Garage
- Potential For Further Extension (STP)
An attractive four bedroom semi detached house built circa 1930's with delightful West Facing gardens situated in a prominent high road location in the heart of Broxbourne close to Broxbourne School and Railway Station. This impressive family home has been extended over recent years to provide exceptionally spacious well presented accommodation throughout and benefits from scope to extend even further subject to the usual planning consents. The rear garden is a superb addition approximately 80' in length and facing West, meticulously maintained with mature lawns, trees, bushes, plants and shrubs along with a paved patio/bbq area. Towards the rear of the garden is a fabulous recently constructed home office/studio with under floor heating, power, lighting plus broadband and telephone connections. The front exterior provides parking for numerous vehicles leading to an integral garage. The house is conveniently located within approximately 0.5 of a mile of local shops and Broxbourne School and approximately 0.75 of a mile from Broxbourne Railway Station (Liverpool Street).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46333755.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REY0000018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reynolds Salter , Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.