2 bedroom flat for saleStratosphere, Stratford, E15
- Off-plan investment opportunity due for completion Q4 2017
- Fantastic two bedroom apartment on the fourteenth floor
- Open-plan living with winter garden
- Sleek double bedroom with Juliette Balcony
- 36th floor residents roof-top garden and WI-FI lounge
- Crossrail in Stratford from 2018
- Top-floor private residents gymnasium
- 24hour concierge service
Superbly located in the heart of Stratford, this luxurious two bedroom flat boasts bight and airy living with an open-plan reception room/kitchen combined with winter garden complete with private residents facilities.
Stratosphere boasts an amazing location in the heart of the Stratford regeneration boasting access to fantastic sporting facilities and the superb Stratford Westfield shopping complex.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1009658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.