3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHolmwood Close, West Wittering.
- DETACHED 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- MUCH SOUGHT AFTER PRIVATE CLOSE
- DETACHED GARAGE
- DOUBLE GLAZING
Hawkins & Smith are pleased to offer for sale this 3 bedroom detached bungalow in West Wittering, featuring:
* DETACHED 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
* NO ONWARD CHAIN
* MUCH SOUGHT AFTER PRIVATE CLOSE
* DETACHED GARAGE
* DOUBLE GLAZING
* Porch with hardwood front door leading to
* ENTRANCE HALL
Built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and immersion for hot water, slatted shelving above.
* SITTING/DINING ROOM: 5.88m x 5.67m (19' 4" x 18' 7")
Of dual aspect, feature Jet Master log burning fire with brick hearth and surround. Telephone and television point. Sliding double glazed doors to
* CONSERVATORY : 3.06m x 2.22m (10' x 7' 3")
Of wood and glazed construction, double doors leading in to enclosed rear garden.
* KITCHEN : 3.87m x 3.21m (12' 8" x 10' 6")
A range of wood effect base units and drawers, inset one and half stainless steel sink, built in Hotpoint eye level oven and grill, inset 4 ring electric hob extractor fan above. Space and plumbing for washing machine, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher. Tiled surrounds. Space for breakfast table and chairs. Side door to car port and garage.
* MASTER BEDROOM : 4.78m x 3.06m (15' 8" x 10')
Built in triple wardrobe cupboards. Door to
* SPACIOUS EN-SUITE
Comprising bidet, low level WC, panelled bath, wash hand basin, walk in cubicle shower. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Fully tiled.
* BEDROOM TWO : 3.41m x 3.06m (11' 2" x 10')
Built in triple wardrobe cupboards. Access to insulated loft via loft ladder, power and light.
* BEDROOM THREE : 2.95m x 2.65m (Max) (9' 8" x 8' 8")
Could be an ideal study.
Coloured suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath. Wall mounted heated towel rail
* SEPARATE WC
With wash hand basin.
* OUTSIDE AND GENERAL
* SINGLE GARAGE : 6.43m x 3.08m (21' 1" x 10' 1")
Of brick construction, larger than average with electronic up and over door, personal door to rear garden. Approached via a driveway with substantial gates to car port covered area, gate from car port area direct to garden.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and affords a good degree of privacy. Well stocked mature shrub borders with the remainder laid to lawn. Small area laid to patio, garden shed and storage, timber gate leading to front access. The front garden is of open plan design and overlooks the central green in the close.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46334463.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkins and Smith, West Wittering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.