1 bedroom apartment for sale2 Marina Apartments, Fowey
- A one bedroom apartment.
- Easy access to the beach.
- Holiday letting track record.
- Well presented and kept.
- Close to the centre of town.
- Double glazed sash windows.
- Electric heating.
- High ceilings.
- Modern kitchen.
- Not far from the waters edge.
This apartment is located right in the centre of Fowey, very close to the town’s quay and estuary on the corner of the Esplanade and Lostwithiel Street within easy access of the main town’s facilities and beaches. Number 2 is on the ground floor accessed through a large communal hallway and has a large open plan sitting room/kitchen/dining room with built in modern kitchen units, as well as a double glazed wooden sash window looking on to the Esplanade.
A corridor gives access to the bedroom with built in spot lights, chrome sockets and plugs. There is a well-equipped bathroom with a shower over the bath. The apartment is heated by electric radiators / storage heaters and there are high ceilings with beautiful intricate coving as well as modern touches such as chrome switches and plugs, wooden panelling to some of the walls and double glazed wooden windows.
Location Information Fowey is a bustling sailing port on the Fowey Estuary on the South Cornish coast, set in stunning countryside, with dramatic beaches nearby. Known for its sailing, walks, stunning views, and vibrant streets, Fowey is a gem in Cornwall. Inspiration to many of Daphne Du Maurier’s dramatic stories it is home to the annual Du Maurier literary festival and the Royal sailing regatta.
Property ref: 121_903_2564316
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46343711.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2564316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Fowey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.