3 bedroom terraced house for saleWharf Road, Broxbourne
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Through Lounge
- L-Shaped Kitchen
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed
THREE BEDROOM HOUSE! William H Brown are delighted to offer this well presented three bedroom terraced house to the market. Located on Wharf Road the property is 0.7mi from the outstanding Ofsted rated Broxbourne CofE Primary School &1.1mi from Broxbourne Station.
William H Brown are delighted to offer this well presented three bedroom terraced property to the market. This property has been well kept by the current vendors and offers a through lounge, l-shaped kitchen and ground floor bathroom. On the first floor you will find three good sized bedrooms and a loft space that you could extend into STPP. Externally to the rear there is a south facing easy maintenance garden boasting a sheltered entertaining/ storage area and paved front garden finished with a white picket fence. This property is ideally located to benefit from a wide range of local amenities and transport links such as Brookfield Farm Shopping Centre, Broxbourne School, Broxbourne Station, A10/M25 and much more. This property would make for a fantastic first time purchase or buy to let investment so call William H Brown now to arrange a viewing to avoid any disappointment.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Double glazed door front aspect, fully tiled flooring.
Lounge 25' 4" x 11' 5" ( 7.72m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two radiators.
Comprehensively fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, ample preparation surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink drainer, double electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine, free standing fridge freezer. Fully tiled splash backs, velux style window, double glazed window and door to rear aspect leading to garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor, loft access and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' 9" max ( 3.94m x 3.58m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 9" x 7' 3" ( 2.36m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 6' 5" max ( 3.89m x 1.96m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, air cupboard housing boiler.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted with a white suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin, low level flush w.c. Fully tiled walls, lino flooring and radiator.
To the rear of the property there is a fully paved easy to maintain south facing garden. Sheltered storage area to the rear with storage cupboard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46361727.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.