2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleConingsby Close, Boston
- DETACHED 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- 2 WORKSHOPS SERVED BY POWER & LIGHTING
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING & HARDSTANDING
- REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
Benefiting from ample off road parking and 2 WORKSHOPS served by power and lighting, this bungalow is situated close to local amenities and the Town Centre. The accommodation comprises in brief a Lounge, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, Store Room and Bathroom.
DETACHED 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW WITH OFF ROAD PARKING, 2 WORKSHOPS AND REAR GARDEN
With double glazed windows and entrance door to side, tiled flooring, further door leading into the Kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 14' 11" ( 2.39m x 4.55m )
With a fitted Kitchen comprising wall and base units, double glazed window to side, single sink and drainer, areas of work surfaces, partially tiled walls, gas oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring, door through to the Inner Hall.
With double glazed side entrance door, double glazed widow to side, radiator, laminate wood flooring, doors arranged off to all other rooms.
Lounge 10' 11" x 16' 10" ( 3.33m x 5.13m )
With double glazed windows to side and rear, double glazed French doors leading to the garden, gas fireplace, radiator, telephone point and TV aerial point, laminate wood flooring, ceiling light with fan.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.89m x 2.77m )
With double glazed window to side, radiator, telephone point and TV aerial point, fitted carpet, fitted desk area, fitted headboard and a ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 11' 2" maximum ( 3.23m x 3.40m maximum )
With double glazed window to side, built-in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point and TV aerial point, fitted carpet and a ceiling light with fan.
Store Room 6' 3" x 5' ( 1.91m x 1.52m )
With tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear, housing the boiler and water cylinder, access to loft and shelving.
With double glazed window to side, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower over bath and fitted shower screen, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring, wash hand basin, electric shaver point, WC, airing cupboard served by power.
The front of the property is laid to gravel and provides off road parking for approximately 5 or 6 cars.
The rear garden is laid to lawn and benefits from fencing to one side and hedgerow to the other.
Workshop 1 11' x 17' 6" ( 3.35m x 5.33m )
Fitted with workbench and served by power and lighting.
Workshop 2 8' 2" x 16' 1" ( 2.49m x 4.90m )
With fitted workbench and served by power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46371984.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.