2 bedroom detached house for salePaint Cup Row, Dudley Wood, Dudley, DY2
- EPC GRADE E
- NO CHAIN
- TWO BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY
- POPULAR DUDLEY WOOD LOCATION
- KITCHEN HAVING INTEGRATED HOB AND OVEN
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- OFF STREET PARKING
- ENCLOSED GARDEN
YOUR MOVE HAVE SOLD THIS PROPERTY AND WE URGENTLY REQUIRE MORE TO MEET HIGH DEMAND!!!
CALL NOW ON 01384 455000 TO BOOK YOUR FREE VALUATION.
A two bedroom gas centrally heated with double glazing detached property comprising to ground floor entrance vestibule, kitchen, bathroom and living room, to the first floor landing leads to two bedrooms. Externally having enclosed garden and drive. EPC grade E.
Enjoying popular 'Dudley Wood' location, near Netherton town , Cradley Heath having Tesco Extra supermarket, train station and the Merry Hill retail centre.
An unusual two bedroom detached residence having popular location, good links to nearby town centres, enclosed garden, off street parking and attractively presented.
Kitchen 6' 10" x 9' 11" (2.09m x 3.01m )
Bathroom 7' 0" x 6' 10" (2.13m x 2.08m )
Living Room 10' 4" x 11' 10" (3.14m x 3.61m )
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 10' 4" (3.54m x 3.16m )
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 6' 9" (2.98m x 2.06m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46378209.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528606861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.