3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePartridge Road, , Newport, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Great sized, sunny garden
- Plenty of off road parking
- Downstairs utility and cloakroom
- Lovely quiet location
- EPC energy rating D (64)
A modern stylish kitchen provides ample space to prepare the evening meal for the family and then why not retire to the spacious, but cosy, lounge to relax and watch your favourite television programmes or catch up on the day’s events.The house has been tastefully modernised over the years and decorated neutrally throughout so anyone coming here can literally move straight in. Having a separate lounge and dining area provides just the right set up for family time or entertaining – everyone can gather round the dining table at meal times, then retire to the lounge. The property has a lovely, large rear garden which will get the sun nearly all day. There is plenty of room for the very largest of trampolines and to be able to invite all of your friends around for summer parties and barbecues. Overall, this really is a beautiful house presented in tip top condition. We are sure you will all love it as soon as you walk through the front door. So what at you waiting for? Book your viewing today!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'0 x 11'0 (4.58m x 3.36m)
- Dining Area: 12'0 x 9'0 (3.66m x 2.75m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'0 x 9'0 (2.75m x 2.75m)
- Utility Area: 7'2 x 7'0 (2.19m x 2.14m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'0 x 9'0 (3.05m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'0 x 5'0 (3.05m x 1.53m)
- Front and Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46380885.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60318441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.