3 bedroom detached house for saleFishbourne Road East, Chichester, West Sussex
- 3 bedroom detached family home
- Fantastic project, modernisation required
- Enclosed spacious garden
- Garage and off road parking
- Vacant possession
- EPC energy rating C (76)
This beautiful three bedroom family home has so much to offer the lucky new owners that we expect levels of interest to be very high. The property has been well cared for over the years and buyers will find a property that appears in good order externally with an opportunity to re modernise throughout; creating the perfect family space.There is a lovely size living area which spans the front of the house, the dining room is traditionally separate and is perfect for entertaining, joined to the kitchen this could be with the required materials opened up to create a fantastic kitchen / dining room. The fireplaces could be opened up to keep you cosy and warm on cold winter evenings and forms the main focal point of the rooms whilst the lounge has a lovely bay window allowing the room to fill with light. The kitchen is a real surprise, very original, some may even say retro, it also overlooks the large rear garden, so you can always keep an eye on the young ones playing outside whilst you prepare the evening meal. The bathroom is on the first floor along a separate shower room and WC. All the bedrooms are a great size.To the front the driveway provides parking for multiple cars and leads to the garage which is at the rear of the garden, so unlike many owners of period homes you will not need to hunt for a parking space.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This house has been the family home for over 50 years, we have many fond memories of playing in the garden and cycling down to the harbour.The community is wonderful and you have a Tesco’s extra on your door step which we fondly refer to as our local corner shop.We have tried to keep the house structure in good order having recently had the property re-pointed, a new boiler and solar panels fitted.The property is vacant and is offered with no forward chain.
- Entrance hall
- Lounge: 15'9 (4.80m) x 11'1 minimum (3.38m) narrowing to 10'11 into bay (3.33m)
- Dining room: 11'10 x 11'7 into alcove (3.61m x 3.53m)
- Kitchen: 10'3 (3.13m) x 8'2 maximum (2.49m) narrowing to 5'9 minimum (1.75m)
- Conservatory: 16'1 x 7'9 (4.91m x 2.36m)
- Outside wc
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 10'2 up to fitted wardrobes (3.69m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 10'4 (3.53m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'11 x 8'3 (2.72m x 2.52m)
- Bathroom: 7'2 x 5'10 (2.19m x 1.78m)
- Shower room with WC
- Garage and driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46417512.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.