3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestbrooke Road, Welling, Kent, DA16
- 17ft Kitchen/Diner
- Spacious Double Glazed Conservatory
- Modern First Floor Bathroom With Jacuzzi Bath
- Approx 50ft Rear Garden
- Double Glazing & Central Heating
- Brick Paved Driveway For Several Cars
A well presented three bedroom 1930's style semi detached house conveniently located for Welling High Street, major supermarkets, popular schools and Mainline Train Station. Viewing Recommended.
*Spacious Double Glazed Conservatory*
*Modern First Floor Bathroom With Jacuzzi Bath*
*Approx 50ft Rear Garden*
*Double Glazing & Central Heating*
*Brick Paved Driveway For Several Cars*
Welling has been a favoured town among families for many years, with access to Bexley boroughs four grammar schools as well as the 78-hectare Danson Park, with its historic house, boating lake, sports pitches, splash park and pub.
The towns heart is it the High Street, where youll find shops, pubs, restaurants and the mainline train station, with its direct trains to London. Dont miss Crook Log Leisure Centre Wellings sports and pool complex.
5.4m x 3.53m
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed French doors to Conservatory, fitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, integrated dishwasher, built in double oven and hob with filter hood over, wood laminate flooring.
3.53m x 3.33m
Double glazed. Double glazed door to rear, tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to side, carpet as fitted.
3.9m x 3.6m
Double glazed bay window to front, carpet as fitted.
3.8m x 3.48m
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes and storage, carpet as fitted.
2.95m x 1.98m
Double glazed window to front, wood laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to rear, modern white three piece suite comprising of a Jacuzzi corner bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC, heated towel rail, tiled walls and flooring.
15.24m - Brick paved patio, lawn, brick built shed (17' x 10), hut.
Brick paved driveway to front providing off street parking for several cars.
Double glazed door to side, wood laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to front, wash hand basin and WC, wood laminate flooring.
4.04m x 3.66m
Double glazed bay window to front, feature fireplace, wood laminate flooring.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46422534.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL170006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Welling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.