Plot for saleLAND FOR SALE, Kingsley Road, Grangetown, TS6 7PW
Withdrawn from Market
- Generous Plot Of Land With Completed Plans & Expired Planning Permission
- Excellent Potential For An Investor Build/Sell or Built/Rent
- High Rental Yield Returns
- Popular Residential Area
- Overlooking Open Playing Fields
- Building With Tenant In Situ Included
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this generous plot of land on Kingsley Road, Grangetown. The sale includes the main building currently used as a gym and completed plans for 9 units (planning permission has now expired and will need to be resubmit). Overall the land occupies a very desirable plot situated in a popular residential location of Grangetown, Middlesbrough, with local shops, schools and transport links close by. The plot is bordered by existing dwellings to the sides and rear, and open playing fields to the front.
High quality plans including measurements can be emailed or viewed at our office.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7446668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Express, Normanby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.