3 bedroom apartment for saleNaylor Building East, London, E1
- 3 Bedroom Duplex Apartment
- Gross Internal Area of 971sqft / 90.21 sqM
- Conveniently Located from Aldgate East Tube Station and The City
- 24/7 Concierge Service, Residents Gym, Spa, Sauna and Steam Room
- Available: NOW
- Viewings Highly Recommended
LOURDES present to market this extraordinary three double bedroom, three bathroom duplex. This apartment features great living space, lots of natural light, all mod cons and integrated appliances. There is a small private garden/patio. All furniture is brand new for this tenancy. The apartment is within a minutes walk to Aldgate East underground, all amenities and a short stroll to Brick Lane/Shoreditch. This fantastic development benefits from a 24 hour concierge service and on-site residents Gymnasium. The property comprises three double bedrooms (one en-suite), three bathrooms, a huge living space, separated kitchen and dining area and a private patio. Parking included subject to contract.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46443717.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E1. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.