2 bedroom flat for saleCentenary Mill Court, New Hall Lane, Preston, Lancashire, PR1
- Modern two bedroom duplex apartment
- Views reaching Pendle Hill & West Pennine Moors
- Hallway, open plan lounge, dining room, kitchen
- Two double bedrooms, master en-suite, guest bathroom
- Communal gardens and parking
Modern and contemporary two bedroom duplex apartment located within the popular Centenary Mill with views reaching Pendle Hill and the West Pennine Moors. The accommodation briefly comprises; hallway, open plan lounge/dining kitchen, two bedrooms, master en-suite and guest bathroom. Double glazing and economy 7 heaters. Viewing highly recommended.
0m x 0m
Wood panelled door to the front, laminate flooring, double glazed window to the front, economy 7 heater and spiral staircase to the first floor.
Lounge Diner Kitchen
6m x 8.66m
Two double glazed mill style windows to the front offering fantastic views over Preston, two economy 7 heaters, laminate flooring and storage cupboard.
2.6m x 4.11m
Double glazed window to the rear and economy 7 heater.
2.23m x 2.34m
Modern three piece suite comprising; bath, wash basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail, extractor and shaver point.
0m x 0m
Staircase leads from the hallway.
3.76m x 4.11m
Mezzanine level looking down to the living room, economy 7 heater.
2.14m x 2.4m
Modern three piece suite comprising; shower cubicle, wash basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls and flooring, extractor.
0m x 0m
Communal gardens and parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46446720.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR150591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.