4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWaterside Cottam Way, Cottam, Preston, PR4
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached Town House
- Driveway Parking
- 1288 Sq Foot
- Lounge And Kitchen Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms And Bath To First Floor
- Master Bed And En Suite To Second Floor
- Contact Us To Discuss Help To Buy
- Part Exchange And Home Scheme
- Freehold Site
- EPC On Completion
This plot is available at the end of March and includes flooring throughout, please call us to discuss assistance with stamp duty and legal fees. This brand new house on the Story Homes 'Waterside' development offers a home with personality through the mix of stone, brick and render used. There is generous accommodation spread over three floors, ideal for a family. Located on the edge of Cottam, they are close to the picturesque canal and offer east access to Preston City Center and Manchester as well as the M6 and M55 motorways. Cottam is a quiet family orientated community with its own local school and access to amenities. Please note that all sales particulars and images are for marketing and illustrative purposes only. Advertising images may include upgrades as home specifications can vary. EPC available on completion.
Kitchen / Dining Room 8' 6" x 17' 9" (2.59m x 5.41m )
Lounge 15' 8" x 17' 2" (4.78m x 5.23m )
Bedroom 8' 7" x 13' 5" (2.62m x 4.09m )
Bedroom 8' 7" x 12' 5" (2.62m x 3.78m )
Bedroom 6' 9" x 10' 4" (2.06m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 12' 1" x 21' 5" (3.68m x 6.53m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 200940375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains , Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.