5 bedroom detached house for saleAshmead Lane, Denham Village, Buckinghamshire, UB9
- Superb rural location in historic village, private position on best road, in conservation area,walks
- Garden surrounds elevated house on all sides.
- Private south facing rear garden, walls on 2 sides.
- Large, 3648 sq. ft., property with 4 good size living rooms including a large conservatory.
- 5 large double bedrooms, plus master ensuite full bathroom, one family full bathroom,bidets in both.
- Superb 8 metre conservatory with double doors to rear garden plus double doors to courtyard.
- Solid, seemless, non-porous, quality Corian worktops in Kitchen, Utility, Cloakroom + both Bathrooms
- Large intregal double garage with electric doors and own entrance direct into house + parking for 5.
- Room to extend at side of house for another Garage, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Kitchen + Sittingroom.STPP
- Sale not part of a chain
SELLER PAYS ALL STAMP DUTY ON ASKING PRICE
A delightful, detached house, offering light and spacious accommodation. The property sits in a superb rural location adjacent to, and within easy walking distance of the centre of Denham Village
This is a sought after highly desirable location and the property is in a particularly private elevated position, situated on a quiet country lane in a designated conservation area of natural beauty within Colne Valley Park and on the outskirts of Buckinghamshire Golf Club
This impressive house of 3648 sq. ft. is well presented with 4 good size living rooms including a superb 8 metre conservatory and 5 large double bedrooms, with master ensuite full bathroom, together with a separate family full bathroom
Denham Village is one of the most sought after villages in Buckinghamshire. One of the main benefits being the convenient location to the A40/M40/M25 with easy driving access to central London and Airports, as well as the picturesque historic village setting
There is a railway station at Denham Green providing Chiltern Line access to London Marylebone station in 19 minutes, the station is within walking distance of approximately 12 minutes using "The Pyghtle" path. Two London underground tube lines are available in Uxbridge, about 10 minutes by car
The area has many outdoor pursuits including golf courses nearby in Denham, Gerrards Cross, Beaconsfield, Uxbridge, Rickmansworth and Northwood, numerous footpaths and bridle ways in the Colne Valley Park, the Grand Union Canal and lakes/ reservoirs nearby
The village Memorial Hall, dates back to 1921, hosts many local events including an art class and fitness clubs etc. Denham Village is also noted for its excellent pubs and restaurant. The infant school in Cheapside Lane caters for ages 4 - 7
Buckinghamshire is renowned for its choice and standard of schools, both state and private, as the County is one of the last to maintain the traditional grammar school system. Grammar schools include Dr Challoner's High School in Little Chalfont and Beaconsfield High School for girls, Dr Challoner's Grammer School in Amersham for boys and Chesham High School for boys and girls
Independent schools include Thorpe House, Gayhurst, Davenies and Caldicott for boys, with Maltmans Green, Wycombe Abbey and St Mary's for girls. There are further good private schools in Rickmansworth and Northwood
Please view the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To view this property please arrange a viewing appointment, which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46484886.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference w2n-83oj. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.