1 bedroom flat for saleHigh Road, Wormley, Broxbourne
- First Floor Maisonette
- Lease In Excess Of 100 Years
- Low Service Charge And Ground Rent
- Loft Space
- Private Garden
- Spacious Living
NO STAMP DUTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS! William H Brown are delighted to offer this one bed garden first floor maisonette, being sold with a lease in excess 100 years and low service and ground rent charges. The property offers fantastic living accommodation within reach of local amenities A10 & M25.
NO STAMP DUTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS! William H Brown are delighted to offer this one bed garden first floor maisonette, being sold with a lease in excess 100 years and low service and ground rent charges. The property offers a fanatic living accommodation and consists of spacious living room, good sized kitchen, double bedroom, storage room, bathroom, private loft space that could be converted SSTC and private rear garden.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Stairs from ground floor, loft access, radiator and airing cupboard.
Lounge 12' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature fireplace, radiator and storage cupboard.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 9' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, comprehensively fitted with a range of matching wall and base units ample laminated preparation surfaces incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer. Fully tiled, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, laminated flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.89m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Storage Cupboard/ Study 4' 8" x 2' 3" ( 1.42m x 0.69m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, currently being used as a sewing room.
Frosted double glazed window to side aspect, bath with mixer taps and shower over. Wash hand basin, high level flush w.c, fully tiled walls, radiator and lino flooring.
Front and rear gardens, external brick built storage shed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46497792.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.