4 bedroom detached house for saleBroadwater Drive, Dunscroft, DONCASTER
- Four bedroom
- Detached Garage
- Great location
- Beautifully decorated throughout
- Priced to sell
This gorgeous four bedroom family home is set in a popular residential area. This large corner plot is the ideal home with driveway to the rear and front and rear gardens. With a modern kitchen and tastefully decorated throughout, perfect to move straight into.
This gorgeous four bedroom family home is set in a popular residential area. This large corner plot is the ideal home with driveway to the rear and front and rear gardens. With a modern kitchen and tastefully decorated throughout, perfect to move straight into. This property should not be missed!
Double glazed front facing door. Under stairs cupboard and radiator. Stairs to first floor.
With W/C and wash hand basin. Half tilled walls.
Lounge 14' x 11' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.38m )
With front facing double glazed window, radiator and wood flooring throughout. Decorative coving to the ceiling and ceiling rose. Arch to dining room.
Dining Room 17' 1" x 9' ( 5.21m x 2.74m )
With two rear facing double glazed windows and rear facing double glazed doors. Decorative coving to ceiling and two radiators.
Kitchen 9' x 18' ( 2.74m x 5.49m )
Modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units under work surfaces and one bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Radiator and tiling to floor and walls. Front and rear double glazed window and door to the rear. Decorative coving to the ceiling, spotlights.
With loft access and decorative coving to ceiling.
Bedroom One 18' x 9' max ( 5.49m x 2.74m max )
Double bedroom with front and rear double glazed windows. Loft access and decorative coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" Max into recess x 14' Plus storage ( 3.33m Max into recess x 4.27m Plus storage )
Double bedroom with decorative coving to ceiling and ceiling rose. Rear facing double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 9' ( 2.69m x 2.74m )
With decorative coving to ceiling, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 8' 1" x 9' 10" plus door recess ( 2.46m x 3.00m plus door recess )
With radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
With side facing double glazed window. Wash hand basin, W/C and bath with shower over with glass screen. Full tiling to walls where visible. Decorative coving to ceiling. ladder rail and extractor fan.
Open plan front garden
Drive to garage and gates to the rear with enclosed garden.
With power & light
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46499634.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.