5 bedroom detached house for saleParsons Walk, Clifton Campville, Tamworth
Offers in Region of
- EXECUTIVE DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- TWO EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOMS
- DRESSING ROOM OFF THE MASTER BEDROOM
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS TO THE REAR
- VIEWING IS REGARDED AS ESSENTIAL
Five bedroom executive detached family home, with double garage, stunning countrysode views to the rear and set in a cul-de-sac in the popular village of Clifton Campville. Viewing is essential to appreciate what this home has to offer, with three reception rooms, breakfast kitchen and two ensuites.
We are pleased to offer for sale this deceptively spacious five bedroomed executive detached family home set in a cul-de-sac location in the popular village location of Clifton Campville. This property has stunning countyside views to the rear. Viewing is regarded as essential to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer, which comprises of reception hallway, family lounge, dining room, study, guest wc, breakfast kitchen, utility room, first floor gallery landing, master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite showerr room, four further bedrooms, bedroom 2 having an en-suite and family bathroom. Paved drive way to the front with integrated double garage and garden to rear.
Paved driveway leading to double garage, lawned area and an additional path leading to front door.
Double glazed front door, two ceiling light points, a central heating radiator, laminate wooden flooring, stairs leading off to first floor and doors to:
Lounge 18' 5" x 11' 7" into alcove ( 5.61m x 3.53m into alcove )
Double opening doors, two central heating radiators, a ceiling light point, double glazed opening doors to the garden, feature fireplace with inset gas fire.
Dining Room 12' 8" into bay x 10' 5" ( 3.86m into bay x 3.18m )
Double opening doors, double glazed bay window to rear elevation, a central heating radiator and a ceiling light point.
Study 11' 6" x 9' 1" ( 3.51m x 2.77m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, central heating radiator and a ceiling light point.
W.C, wash hand basin, laminate wooden flooring, ceiling light point and a double glazed window to front elevation.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 11" x 13' 7" ( 4.85m x 4.14m )
L shaped Room
A range of wall and base units with work surface over, splash back tiling, sink/drainer with mixer taps, integrated gas hob with extractor fan over, a further double oven, dishwasher, spotlights to veiling, a central heating radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear and further double glazed opening doors leading to the garden, door leafing to double garage and:
Comprising of a range of wall and base units with a stainless steel sink/ drainer, tiled flooring, plumbing for a washing machine, double glazed door to side, a central heating radiator and spotlights to the ceiling.
Split staircase giving access to both sides of the house, a ceiling light point, a central heating radiator, loft access, double glazed window to front elevation, airing cupboard and doors to:
Mater Bedroom 16' 10" x 11' 3" ( 5.13m x 3.43m )
Two double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, a ceiling light point and an archway leading to:
Fitted wardrobes, sunken spot lighting and a door to:
En Suite / Shower Room
Double walk in shower cubicle with folding doors, W.C, twin sink units, part tiling to walls, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 11' 9" ( 3.94m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a central heating radiator, a ceiling light point and door to:
Walk in shower cubicle with folding door, wash hand basin, W.C, a central heating radiator, ceiling light point and a double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom Three 13' 11" x 12' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, a central heating radiator, ceiling light point and folding doors to shared en suite with bedroom two.
Bedroom Four 12' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 10' 10" into recess x 9' 3" ( 3.30m into recess x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a central heating radiator and a ceiling light point.
Comprising of a panel bath, wash hand basin, W.C, walk in shower cubicle with folding door, splash back tiling, a central heating radiator, spot lights and a double glazed window to rear elevation.
Paved patio area, lawned area, shrubbery and fencing to boarders with country side views.
Double Integrated Garage
Two up and over doors, light, power and a wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46500957.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAM201787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.