2 bedroom terraced house for saleRegent Street, Balby, Doncaster
- Mid terrace property
- Two bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Ideal starter home
- Chain free
Guide Price £55,000 - £65,000 Perfect for a first time buyer is this well presented and spacious two bedroom mid terrace property. The property provides ample living space for the perfect starter home with two spacious reception rooms and ready to move into. No chain.
Has a central heating radiator. Access to the dining room.
Lounge 12' 1" x 11' 2" into breast recess ( 3.68m x 3.40m into breast recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window, electric fireplace with feature surround and double doors to the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 11' 11" into breast recess ( 3.53m x 3.63m into breast recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and double doors which open into the lounge. Access to the kitchen and entrance hall.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 11" ( 2.39m x 2.41m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in understairs storage cupboard. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink. There is an electric hob/oven with extractor fan and partial wall tiling. Access to the garden and dining room.
First Floor Landing
Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 12' x 12' 11" from wardrobes into recess ( 3.66m x 3.94m from wardrobes into recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 3" into breast recess ( 3.66m x 2.82m into breast recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring. Access to the loft.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden which has been concreted and gravelled with a paved pathway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46522719.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.