7 bedroom detached house for salePortsmouth
- Off road parking
- No forward chain
- 7 bedrooms with en-suite facilities
- Residential and commercial opportunities
- Accounts available ( subject to NDA )
This detached property comprises 7 bedrooms all of which provide en-suite facilities, currently operating as a profitable business. Accounts and details will be made fully available to view subject to NDA form being signed ( non-disclosure agreement ).
This detached property comprises 7 bedrooms all of which provide en-suite facilities, currently operating as a profitable business. Accounts and details will be made fully available to view subject to NDA form being signed ( non-disclosure agreement ). Whilst being offered as an ongoing business the property does lends itself to a verity of residential and commercial opportunities ( subject to consents ).
Dining Room 13' 3" x 16' 10" Plus Bay Window ( 4.04m x 5.13m Plus Bay Window )
Single radiator, fire place with oak over mantle.
Internal mechanically ventilated fitted bathroom with a white bath with mixer tap/shower, half tiled walls, radiator.
Boiler cupboard fitted with a Valiant gas fired wall mounted boiler ventilated to the atmosphere by balanced flue. The system is semi-pressurised. Within the boiler cupboard is a pre-lagged circulating cylinder. Adjacent to the boiler cupboard is a utility area.
Fitted with a pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and a laminate faced post formed work top beneath which is plumbing for an automatic washing machine.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 13' 1" ( 2.41m x 3.99m )
Kitchen comprises a range of laminate faced post formed work tops incorporating stove space, tiled splash back, inset single drainer 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, cupboards, drawer pedestal and plumbing for automatic washing machine under work top, wall cupboard over, Sector extractor fan, further matching wall cupboard and a matching breakfast bar with double cupboard under and a single wall unit over. Taking access from the kitchen through an open doorway is a secondary kitchen.
Secondary Kitchen 10' 11" x 5' 4" ( 3.33m x 1.63m )
Comprises; laminate faced post formed work top with half tiled walls adjacent and tiled splash back behind, inset single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap, cupboards under, range of wall cupboards over, plumbing for an automatic washing machine. This section of the kitchen can be separately accessed from the inner hall.
Cloakroom/ Shower Room
Shower cabinet tiled to ¾ height and fitted with a plumbed shower and disabled facilities, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back, low flush WC suite, radiator. In the rear section of the inner hall.
Radiator and skylight and off which is a bedroom.
Bedroom Three 14' 1" Max x 10' 11" Max ( 4.29m Max x 3.33m Max )
Suite Two 7' 1" x 10' 11" ( 2.16m x 3.33m )
SUITE TWO comprising:
En-suite cloakroom: fitted with a wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back and a low flush close coupled WC suite operated by a macerator, panic bell. Taking access from this room is:
Bedroom Four 10' 9" x 14' 2" ( 3.28m x 4.32m )
Double radiator, En-suite shower room: shower cabinet tiled to full height, plumbed shower with disabled facilities, wall mounted wash hand basin, low flush close coupled WC suite, Dimplex wall mounted fan heater, Ductex extractor fan, security phone. From the rear hall is a ramp down leading to:
Conservatory Area 11' 1" x 7' 11" ( 3.38m x 2.41m )
Radiator, Potterton Heatmax Combi gas fired wall mounted combination boiler ventilated to the atmosphere by balanced flue. Taking access from the conservatory is an annex with an inner hall leading to:
Room Eight 10' 10" x 13' 2" ( 3.30m x 4.01m )
Double radiator, internal mechanically ventilated shower room: fully tiled shower cabinet with Heatrae Sadia Plus electric shower, wall mounted wash hand basin, low flush close coupled WC suite and radiator, Bidex security phone, extractor fan.
Room Nine 10' 10" x 14' 5" ( 3.30m x 4.39m )
Double radiator, Bidex security phone, storage cupboard.
Internal mechanically ventilated shower room: fully tiled shower cabinet with a Triton T100E electric shower, wall mounted wash hand basin, low flush close coupled WC suite, radiator and panic button in the toilet area.
First Floor Landing
Staircase to second floor, heated linen cupboard with pre-lagged circulating cylinder with immersion heater, Georgian wired glazed screen and fire door to an inner lobby leading to:
Bedroom Five 14' 11" Plus Bay x 12' 10" Max Measurment ( 4.55m Plus Bay x 3.91m Max Measurment )
Radiator, blocked-off fireplace, cupboard in chimney breast recess.
Internal mechanically ventilated cloakroom: fitted with a wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back and wall mirror over and a low flush close coupled WC suite, Sector extractor fan.
Bedroom Six 12' 2" x 16' 10" Plus Bay Window ( 3.71m x 5.13m Plus Bay Window )
En-suite shower room: fully fitted tiled shower cabinet with plumbed shower and disabled facilities, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back, low flush close coupled WC suite operated by a macerator, two radiators.
Bedroom Seven 11' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.07m )
Double radiator, security phone.
Communal Shower Room
Fitted fully tiled shower cabinet with plumbed shower, wall mounted wash hand basin, low flush close coupled WC suite and half tiled walls and a radiator.
Laminate faced panelled walls and fitted with a low flush suite. There is lead in the plumbing.
Second Floor Landing
Flat - Entrance Hall
Telephone. Off the entrance hall is a heated linen cupboard with UPVC expansion tank and a combination pre-lagged circulating cylinder which is assumed to supply the first floor.
Lounge 11' 6" Max x 12' 7" Max ( 3.51m Max x 3.84m Max )
Restricted headroom in parts due to the skillen ceiling. Leading to:
Kitchen 5' 2" x 8' 5" ( 1.57m x 2.57m )
Range of laminate faced post formed work tops, tiled splash back, inset single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink, cupboards and drawer pedestal under, standing for a restricted height refrigerator/freezer adjacent to the work top and a single wall cupboard with open shelving, Aidelle extractor fan.
Bedroom 13' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.02m )
Access to roof space which was not inspected, range of cupboards along the west wall enclosed by louvre doors. The ceiling height here is also restricted by virtue of the skillen ceilings.
Fitted bathroom with a white suite comprising bath with mixer tap/shower, tiled splash back, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush close coupled WC suite, single radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46526112.html
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.