4 bedroom detached house for saleArnot Street, Falkirk, FK1
- OPEN VIEWING SATURDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER BETWEEN 2 AND 4PM NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY
- **** £10,000 TOWARDS STAMP DUTY AVAILABLE ****
- - Stunning 5 bed detached family home
- - Within stylist development with a range of bespoke family homes
- - Town centre location
- - Luxurious, modern homes
** LAST 4 BED AVAILABLE ON DEVELOPMENT ****
This is great opportunity to purchase a four-bed luxury family home located within the heart of Falkirk town centre. The development on the site of the historic Woodside House in Arnot Street has been created by the highly-successful partnership of GRS Homes and Arka Architects, a combination which has won numerous awards and industry recognition over the past 12 years.
These substantial niche family homes will appeal to the discerning buyer looking for a level of design and specification currently unsurpassed within the Scottish house building industry. The properties will be finished with high-quality kitchens and bathrooms, including designer tiles and sanitary ware.
The exclusive development features a combination of styles and sizes, ranging from approximately 86m2 for the three-bedrooms up to the specious five-bedroom home at approximately 174m2 (inc garage), all to be constructed under architect supervision. The properties will benefit from off-street parking and will suit a wide range of buyers, from families to commuting young professionals. The site lies within easy reach of train services and is only a few minutes' walk from Falkirk High station, giving access to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, via an express peak-time service every 15 minutes.
There is a superb variety of local recreational facilities, including numerous cycle-ways, woodland and canal walks and the impressive grounds of Callendar Park are within a stone's throw. Woodside House also lies in the catchment area of the much sought-after Comely Park Primary School.
The area is also steeped in history, with the Antonine Wall, the chateau-style Callendar House and the iconic Falkirk Steeple nearby. Attractions from the modern era include the Falkirk Wheel, the Helix and the world-famous Kelpies. Motorways linking the town to Scotland's main road arteries are only a short drive away and shopping centres and the town's oldest pub are in close proximity.
GRS Homes' bespoke developments have been consistently recognised by the house building industry with several prizes and nominations at the Scottish Homes Awards.
The development will be due for completion in late 2017. For further information, please contact the selling agent.
N.B.: Floor plans are for illustration purposes only and may differ on completion.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FAE170071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison, Falkirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.