2 bedroom park home for saleAndrew Crescent, Crossland Moor, Huddersfield, HD4
- Two bedroom, two bathroom, two reception room park home
- Property has been well maintained to a high standard
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Single storey accommodation with walk-in shower
- Exclusively for the over 50s
- Low maintenance gardens
- Private drive/parking
- Semi-rural location
- No onward chain
HUDDERSFIELD: TWO BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM PARK HOME FOR THE OVER 50s with NO ONWARD CHAIN
Large parkhome with ample living space and own parking space is looking for new owners to appreciate its easily maintained garden on a development for senior living on Hill Tree Park.
The property has two bathrooms, offering a walk-in shower, and a good size kitchen with ample storage and workspaces.
The property is tastefully decorated throughout with a feature fireplace in the lounge. It also boasts a separate dining area.
At Emoov, you can book viewings at any time by visiting our own website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46533924.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 58k-8zxx. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.