1 bedroom flat for saleGirdlers Road, London
- Share of Freehold
- 26ft reception/dining
- Very large one bedroom over 660 square feet
- Raised ground floor
- Sought after location in Brook Green
- Lovely high ceilings
- Extremely spacious double reception
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Double bedroom with plenty of built in storage
- Good size modern bathroom
Latymers are proud to introduce to the market this superb raised ground floor period flat, forming part of this well maintained Victorian conversion, and located in one of the most sought after roads in Brook Green.
The flat boasts wonderful high ceilings with original covings, a 26’ double reception room with large bay window, a fitted kitchen, a large double bedroom with high ceilings, ample storage, and a good size modern bathroom.
Girdlers Road is a tree lined residential street offering direct access onto the open spaces of Brook Green with its colourful and safe play area for children, five newly refurbished flood-lit tennis courts, and a designated dog walking zone. Characterised by historic period buildings, Brook Green is also the home of some of London’s leading independent and state schools including St Pauls Girls School, Bute House, Larmenier and Sacred Heart schools. It is also very close to restaurants and excellent shopping facilities of Kensington High Street, Hammersmith and Westfield Shopping Centre. Barons Court and Hammersmith underground and Olympia over ground railway stations are a short walk away from Brook Green.
It is also well connected to routes to Heathrow Airport and into Central London via the A4/M4. The Local Authority is the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, Barons Court & Hammersmith Broadway tube (Piccadilly and District) is a short walk away as is Kensington High Street with fast and convenient access to the City, West End, Heathrow Airport and the western motorway systems.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46569981.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM00084E. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Latymers Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.