4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKeepers Farm Close, Windsor, Berkshire
- An extended 3 bed semi.
- A separate 1 bedroom bungalow
- A double garage.
- A large tapered garden.
- Plenty of space for additional parking.
- A wonderful extended kitchen
- EPC rating
- Further potential to extend STP
HOUSE AND BUNGALOW INCLUDED IN THE SALE PRICE. A three bedroom semi detached house with a modern self contained bungalow attached. There is also a double garage and large garden at the rear. This impressive property provides two separate sets of accommodation on one title and is situated on a corner plot. The original house has been extended to the front and rear. In 2010 the vendors built a self contained one bedroom bungalow in the garden and attached it to the house. We are of the opinion the property should suit a variety of buyers, including extended families and those looking for additional income by renting one of the two properties. To view simply call us at Hamilton Chess on Tel 01753 624000 to make your appointment to view.
Property ref: 121_337_4332119
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46575042.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4332119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Chess, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.