3 bedroom apartment for saleTreetops, St Dunstan's Road, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8
- Sea views
- Large welcoming entrance hallway
- Spacious, light and airy throughout
- Open plan living
- Corian worktops, Neff and Miele appliances
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Sumptuous designer bathrooms
- Under floor heating
- Glorious sun terrace
- Parking for 2 vehicles
Salcombe is renowned as a sailing and boating centre, located beside one of the loveliest estuaries in the South West with miles of sheltered water and fine sandy beaches on either side towards its mouth. The popular town has an excellent range of shops, pubs and restaurants.
Space is a luxury and 2 Treetops has 1940 sq ft of luxurious accommodation and an exemplary specification throughout. Constructed in 2016 it occupies the ground floor of a flagship new build development of just three individual apartments. Lovely sea views from all bedroom suites and the expansive sun terrace off the fabulous open plan living area.
Strictly by appointment with the agents, Marchand Petit, Salcombe office. Telephone 01548 844473.
Please note that the vendors of this property are connected persons, as defined in Section 21 of the Estate Agents Act. The joint owner is related to a member of Marchand Petit.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46577208.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL160233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.