3 bedroom bungalow for saleVictoria Road, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- Semi Detached Bungalow in Old Part of Fulwood.
- Five Bedrooms and a Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Open Plan Living on the Ground Floor - Options to separate
- Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen over looking the Garden
- Driveway to Front with Rear Flagged Garden
- A Wow Factor Home.
Wow is all I can say when you enter this semi detached home. So versatile is the living space that you can choose to live in it how you want. With two bedrooms downstairs which could also be used as further reception rooms and a four piece bathroom suite along with three bedrooms upstairs. There are enough rooms for all. The downstairs living space can be sectioned off or kept open plan - the choice is yours. With a cosy reception room to the rear leading out to the garden, a generous open space for dining leading to the fully fitted kitchen and a snug and bar area to the front. This house has a wealth of sections to relax in. The rear of the property is private and easy to maintain being fully flagged whilst the front allows parking for up to three cars on the driveway. Modern and neutral inside this home in this location is not to be ignored.
Situated in one of the old parts of Fulwood in a conservation area, within easy reach of Supermarkets, schools and Preston or Fulwood.
Open Plan Reception Room and Dining room
4m x 18.43m
3.38m x 2.74m
4.65m x 4.24m
3.38m x 1.65m
2.9m x 3.28m
2.31m x 4.19m
4.39m x 3.76m
2.9m x 2.74m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46585521.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUM160363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.