Land for saleTrenance Lane, Newquay
Withdrawn from Market
- Investment opportunity
- Ideal self build
- Includes existing garage
- Waterside location
- Stunning boating lake views
- Planning No PA14/00825
- To create two bed detached house
- Would make fantastic holiday property
- No chain
- Mains Services to be connected
WATERSIDE BUILDING PLOT! A rare opportunity to buy a building plot with direct and stunning views over the boating lake.
With planning permission granted under application number PA14/00825, this is an excellent investment opportunity for builders or self build enthusiasts to create a fully detached two bedroom house with garage and stunning views in a very desirable waterside position. Trenance Court sits alondside and overlooking the picturesque boating lake. The design of this build encompasses the view to its full, with the master bedroom and reception areas looking straight out over the wonderful aspect. The plot includes the existing garage and adjoining store rooms and proposes to build a two storey two bedroom house on top, creating a three storey detached property. Excellent opportunity and very rare for the local market. In addition to investors and self build enthusiasts, this may also appeal to holiday home or second home owners, wishing to create their dream property. There is excellent holiday rental potential because of the fantastic position and wonderful view.
Overall Plot Size
24' 7'' x 16' 5'' (7.5m x 5m)
15' 7'' x 9' 4'' (4.75m x 2.84m) Internally
Approximate Gross Internal Floor Area
In excess of 100msq
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7495165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newquay Property Centre, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.