1 bedroom apartment for saleHope Road, Shanklin
- Shared Ownership Now Available!
- Close to Sea Front and Shanklin Village
- Guest Suite Available for Relatives and Friends
- Resident & Visitor Parking
- Elegant Residents Lounge
- House Manager
- Mobility Scooter Store
- Lift to all Floors
- Security Entry System with CCTV and Intruder Alarms
- Landscaped Communal Gardens
As a location, Shanklin couldn't be better. As well as its bus terminal giving access to the rest of the Island, the ease of getting to Portsmouth or Southampton makes this a prime location for those wanting to make regular trips to London or even joining your cruise ship at one of the nearby international ports. Beatrice Court benefits from being an easy walk to the town centre with its array of individual shops and amenities, cliff paths and beach.
Beatrice Court's stylish retirement development offers the ultimate in luxury lifestyle, and now has the added advantage of being able to provide a shared ownership scheme on selected units that makes the excellent facility more affordable, with prices starting from just over £104,000.
Under a shared ownership, the leaseholder buys a 75% share of the apartment. There is no rent or interest on the remaining share of the property, so it offers 100% enjoyment for 75% of the cost, leaving your budget for the things that you enjoy!
The development of 42, fully decorated and carpeted to a high specification one and two bedroom apartments offers the dual benefits of home ownership, but with fewer chores and responsibilities leaving plenty of time to enjoy the good life. Beatrice Court provides convenience, peace of mind and a relaxed, independent way of life, giving you time to do the things that you enjoy.
Beatrice Court provides owners with a key-fob entry system and a phone entry with camera link to admit visitors from the comfort of their own home. Owners can sit back and enjoy the privacy of their apartment, but with a welcoming community of friends and neighbours just outside the door. There is a Guest Suite for visiting friends and family and on-site parking is available for homeowners and visitors.
The House Manager takes care of the day-to-day running of the building and assists with enquiries, while there is a luxurious communal lounge for meeting with friends and neighbours, or joining the regular coffee mornings, fitness classes, themed dinners and other events. With your own apartment having low running costs and all aspects of the building taken care of and gardens looked after, maintenance is not something that owners need worry about, leaving time for the more important things in life.
PLEASE NOTE The advertised price of this apartment is 75% of the full market value (£160,000). For more information call Hose Rhodes Dickson on (01983) 866000.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-46590150.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276027931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.