5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWherry Close, Margate, Kent
- 5 bedroom semi detached family home
- 2 en suite shower rooms
- Garage & off street parking
- Close to Westwood Cross shopping centre
- Downstairs cloakroom
- EPC energy rating B (84)
If you are looking for a family home then you certainly need to consider this one. It is a substaintial home which is arranged over three floors, and with the amount of space on offer could house multi generations of family, you could even have lodgers which would give you a little added income.
The main living room has plenty of space for your three-piece suite and dining room table and chairs, and with the double doors which open out on the rear garden, it will make a great place for entertaining friends and family in the warmer months.
The garden itself is a modest size allowing enough space for all the toys that kids come with such as trampolines, slides and swings. There is also access to the garage straight off the garden, so you will have plenty of space to store them when they are not needed, alternatively you can keep your car frost free in the winter months.
On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms, both with en suite shower rooms, which takes all the stress away when the family are racing to get ready for work and school, the only decision you need to make is who has which room. Upstairs you have two further double which are serviced by the main family bathroom and a single bedroom which could make the ideal home office or study.
What the Owner says:
We chose this home after viewing for a fair amount of time, and concentrating our search on newer properties. Quite simply nothing, even came close to this, when we considered the amount of space we had. We knew it was the right home for us the moment we walked through the door.
Since being here we have decorated throughout.
It is brilliant being this close to Westwood Cross, because we don’t have to hunt for a parking space, we can just walk to the vast array of shops and restaurants.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge Area: 14'11 x 11'0 (4.55m x 3.36m)
- Dining Area: 8'9 x 8'5 (2.67m x 2.57m)
- Kitchen: 9'10 x 9'10 (3.00m x 3.00m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Bedroom 1: 18'4 x 10'3 (5.59m x 3.13m)
- En suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 x 10'3 (3.71m x 3.13m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 14'8 x 8'1 (4.47m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 4: 13'11 x 8'2 (4.24m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 5: 7'3 x 6'6 (2.21m x 1.98m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46623744.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.