3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAlbert Avenue, Anlaby Road, Hull
- GUIDE PRICE £ 80,000 - £ 85,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Courtyard to rear
- Sought after location
Located close to local amenities and good access to The City Centre.
This is a spacious traditional end house benefiting from 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, kitchen, bathroom and rear courtyard. This property will appeal to families and investors alike and is situated in a sought after location.
Double glazed front entrance door with window above, dado rail and radiator.
Lounge 12' into recess x 11' 11" ( 3.66m into recess x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, french doors to dining room, gas fire, radiator and cornice to ceiling.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 11' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and understairs cupboard.
Kitchen 9' x 8' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.67m )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit, fully tiled, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heating boiler, double glazed window to side and door to garden.
Comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low flush wc, complementary tiling, tiled floor, extractor fan, radiator and double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and dado rail.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" plus recess x 12' ( 4.37m plus recess x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.61m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 8' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
There is a forecourt to front of the property and to the rear is a courtyard garden with decked area, outside tap, lean to shed and brick boundary wall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46664799.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA114930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.