1 bedroom apartment for saleNyetimber Lane, Nyetimber
- No Forward Chain
- Spacious Ground Floor Flat with Private Courtyard
- Dual Aspect Double Bedroom
- Generous Size Lounge / Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Ample Storage Space Throughout
- Private Courtyard Area
- Located in the Heart of Nyetimber Village
* Whitlocks Estate Agents are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £126,500 for Flat 1, 34 Geraldines, Nyetimber Lane, Nyetimber, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 3JY. Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact Whitlocks Estate Agents at 229 Pagham Road, Nyetimber, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 3QD on 01243 262747 prior to exchange of contracts ** No Forward Chain * This deceptively spacious Ground Floor Apartment is located in the Heart of Nyetimber Village and offers modern accommodation throughout. The property comprises of a spacious Lounge / Dining Room with direct access to a private Courtyard Area, a modern fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room, a generous size double Bedroom and a modern fitted Bathroom. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating, ample storage space including a walk in storage cupboard and the apartment benefits from its own private Entrance Door and front Courtyard Area. Situated in the heart of a highly desired village and just a short stroll to a variety of amenities including 16th and 18th century character Pubs, local Stores, Post Office and fantastic bus links which provide transport to Bognor Regis Town Centre and Chichester City Centre.
Entrance - Private gate leading to a courtyard area with a UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall.
Entrance Hall - 1.07m x 2.24m (3'6 x 7'4) - Doors to the lounge / dining room and large walk in storage cupboard.
Walk-In Storage Cupboard - 1.40m x 1.14m (4'7 x 3'9) - Door from entrance hall, laminate flooring. Plenty of storage space.
Lounge / Dining Room - 5.51m x 4.42m (18'1 x 14'6) - Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows and UPVC double glazed doors to the private courtyard area. Radiator, TV and telephone point. Cupboard housing the fuse board. Door to:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 3.73m x 2.49m (12'3 x 8'2) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window, Modern fitted kitchen with an extensive range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Stainless sink sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer. Integrated hob with extractor fan over and oven below. Concealed fridge, freezer and washing machine. Cupboard containing the boiler.
Master Bedroom - 3.61m x 3.35m (11'10 x 11') - Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator
Bathroom - Modern fitted bathroom with a panel enclosed bath with mixer taps over and wall mounted electric shower. Close coupled wc and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps over. Part tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Private Side Courtyard - Private courtyard with an under cover area accessible from the lounge / dining room.
Front Courtyard - Courtyard area to the front of the property with space for outdoor storage, pots plants, table and chairs etc.
Parking - Allocated parking for one vehicle - location TBC
Additional Information - Tenure - TBC
Maintenance Charge - TBC
Ground Rent - The ground rent is a peppercorn rent.
Lease - 999 years from 1 October 2004.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46668462.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26762946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.