3 bedroom terraced house for saleTrowbridge, Wiltshire
- GRADE II LISTED 3 BED TERRACE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - MODERN COMBI BOILER
- LONG FRONT AND REAR GARDENS, ON ROAD PARKING
- WALKING DISTANCE OF SCHOOLS, RAIL STATION, TOWN AND CINEMA
- 1002 SQ FT OF ACCOMMODATION
- EPC EXEMPT
An appealing and well located Grade II listed middle terraced 3 bedroom house with a good size garden, which is ideally located for access to local shops, schools, the railway station, town centre and the St Stephens Place Leisure Complex with Odeon cinema and range of restaurants.
The property offers accommodation that comprises entrance into sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, rear lobby, bathroom and 3 bedrooms.
The property has some PVCu double glazing and a modern combination gas central heating boiler and to the outside there are lengthy front and rear gardens laid mainly to lawn.
This is a fabulous opportunity to acquire an attractive period property and take full advantage of its enviable location on this popular road close to local schooling, shops, the railway station and town centre.
From our Trowbridge office continue down Wicker Hill, across the town bridge and up Stallard Street. Continue over the roundabout at the junction with Bythesea Road and bear left onto Newtown at the traffic lights - the property is near the end on the right hand side, after the turning onto Wesley Road.
3.93m (12'11") max x 3.15m (10'4") into chimney recess
PVCu double glazed window, wood laminate flooring.
3.15m (10'4") max x 3.12m (10'3") max
Window to rear, radiator, gas combination boiler serving heating system and domestic hot water, understairs storage cupboard, fitted with a range of lacquered white wall and base units with work surfaces fitted over, sink unit, built in oven and hob and space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring.
1.80m (5'11") x 0.80m (2'8")
Radiator, tiled flooring.
Suite of panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Obscured window to rear, ladder type towel radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft, overstairs storage/linen cupboard.
3.94m (12'11") x 3.10m (10'2") into fitted wardrobes
in each chimney recess
PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
3.17m (10'5") x 2.18m (7'2") into chimney recess
Window to rear, radiator.
2.77m (9'1") x 1.80m (5'11")
Window to rear, radiator.
Lengthy area of lawn with gated path to front entrance.
Good length of very well presented and enclosed mainly lawned garden with sizeable area of patio. Garden shed at rear of property with plumbing for washing machine and room to store other items.
COUNCIL TAX AND LOCAL AUTHORITY
Band B* - £1240.33 pa (from April 2016). For further information please contact Wiltshire Council on 0300 456 0109.
* Bandings for properties altered/extended since 1st April 1993 could be subject to review.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101197023964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Davies, Trowbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.