2 bedroom detached house for saleGreen Lane, Penryn, Cornwall
- Brand new detached house - OFF PLAN
- Elevated position with reverse-level accommodation
- Two double bedrooms - Master with en-suite shower room
- Open plan reception room
- Fitted kitchen and bathroom
A chance to acquire, off-plan, a brand new, two double bedroom, detached, reverse-level house situated just above Penryn town enjoying a lovely elevated outlook across the surrounding trees and roof-tops towards Falmouth with a view of the river and harbour in the distance.
A quality build, finished to a high specification offering a spacious open plan living/dining room/kitchen with high vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling windows, separate cloakroom, two double bedrooms , master bedroom with en-suite shower room, and luxuriously fitted bathroom. Enclosed gardens and off-road parking space.
This desirable home is situated at the top of this historic town and is well placed for access to the wide range of local facilities this thriving, historic town has to offer.
The majority of the local services are within a comparatively short walk including Penryn train station which has a branchline giving access to both Falmouth and Truro linking into the national rail network.
Both primary and secondary schools are walkable in around five minutes and the University Campus at Tremough is within around ten minutes. This historic town centre is a short stroll downhill where a wide range of local shops including post office, general store, several take-a-ways, range of art galleries and several public houses can be found.
Regular train and bus services provide access to the harbourside town of Falmouth where a much wider range of shopping, business and leisure facilities can be found.
Property ref: 121_1775_4344877
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-46690239.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4344877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.